2008年11月9日 星期日

This I believe

I believe in the cause and effect. Everything or actions be done must impact on the future.

When I was younger, I do not know why people try hard to do things. For example, some students study hard, and some do not. But finally all students graduated from school. And there is a question- why do I spend so much time and pay attention to study in order to get the same ending? It looks like unfair.

However, according to my experience, if I study hard, I get not only the good grade, but also gain knowledge, such as learn how to think logically and how to execute the plan. And the benefits of knowledge will be generated in the work or life of future.

I had studied hard in the junior high school. After that, I entered a good senior high school. I had made a great effort to learn in my after-graduate school, and then, I got a job after I graduated. Everything I done will influence on my future. It is the cause and effect.

Steve Jobs said that “you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” One person working hard may not be success, but successful person must work hard. Therefore, do not waste time and catch any opportunities of dreams coming true.

沒有留言: